Imperial Jadeite, Royal Treasures - Collectors’ Jadeite Exchange Salon
Highly coveted by Chinese collectors for centuries, jadeite is getting the wider attention it deserves. Classically beautiful with mysterious, hidden depths, the highest-quality jadeite - Imperial jade, a type of green jadeite known for its vibrant green hue and high translucency, is the most valuable. The best samples can command millions of dollars per carat, making it equally suited for wearing and collecting.
It was worn by historical figures such as Empress Dowager Cixi and Madame Chiang Kai-shek. Woolworth heiress Barbara Hutton was also passionate about the beautiful stone; her famous Hutton-Mdivani necklace, which features 27 perfect jadeite beads, sold for a world record US$27.44 million at auction in 2014.
This brilliant gemstone holds a lot of cultural weight: said to bring its wearer happiness, health and good fortune, jade also used to be used as a symbol of class and wealth, for good reason.It is thought to transmit good energy when worn close to the skin; the wearer’s positive aura is also said to cause the stone to retain its vibrant colour and translucency.
- “Imperial Jadeite, Royal Treasures - Collectors’ Jadeite Exchange Salon” is an gathering providing the opportunity for members to connect with fellow collectors' resources and investment opportunities.
- This event will feature 15 jewelry pieces created from the highest-quality jadeite, as well as 35 pieces of other highly valued green varieties include kingfisher jade (slightly less intense than imperial), apple jade (an intense yellowish green shade) and moss-in-snow jade (translucent white with bright green veins or spots).
- All gems will be from Type A Myanmar Jadeite, 100% natural Jadeite with with a State Appraisal Certificate and report of gem identification(CMA)
- We provides absolute 100% privacy for you.
- Refreshments and unlimited drinks will be provided.
Please Be Advised:
1. Maximum quota is 20 business members; reservation will be based on a first come first serve basis.
2. A reservation must be made in advance.
3. Safety and security will be ensured throughout the duration of this event. They do not extend to once you leave the venue. Please take care of your personal belongings and valuables.
4. The reservation deadline is 3 days prior to the event. If you cannot attend the event for any reason after making a reservation, please cancel in advance.